Kumwell Corporation Public Company Limited, Mr.Boonsak Kiatjaroonlert (Chief Executive Officer)
and INK Aviation (Spain), Mr.Shawn Richard (Chief Executive Officer and Founder) have signed
an agreement on Sep 11, 2019 at Bangkok, that is aimed at starting to the leader in smart airport
technology with ecosystem of solutions to enhance passenger experience, improve airport
capacity and increase use space data can be linked to every system. Our Technology is actively
being used in more than 150 airports throughout Europe and Asia
We have an opportunity to rethink the role that the AODB plays in the airport. Rather than
just being a passive data repository, let us make it the centre of activity and logic. The brain of
a Smart Airport.
TYPICAL AODB FUNCTIONALITY
- Store Airline Schedules.
- Store common airport data.
- Provide data to Resource Management System (RMS).
- Serve preformatted data to FIDS.
- Accept data from and send data to a range of airport systems.
- Baggage data from Reconciliation System.
- Handle Flight Movement messages and Turnaround data.
- Enable billing for use of airport facilities.
- Interface with Air Traffic Control (ATC).